Why Work With IPPO
THE IPPO EDGE – for industry
The International Packaging Press Organisation (IPPO) is a professional group of individual editors, journalists and writers from around the world who cover packaging and the packaging industry from various perspectives.
IPPO provides a forum for our worldwide membership of editors, journalists and writers to collaborate and exchange information and views about the packaging industry.
- To be a friendly society for its members;
- To promote and co-operate in the international exchange of information;
- To develop closer understanding and links with industry and society;
- To organise study trips throughout the world between members and the packaging industry;
- To help and protect the interests of members.
- To be the go-to organisation when a third party wants a professional packaging journalist for an opinion or comment.
IPPO actively works with packaging industry associations, event organisers and companies on sponsored trips and educational opportunities. IPPO has conducted many mutually beneficial partnerships with event organisers over the years, which has seen our members visit shows in countries including the USA, Japan, Italy and France, as well as IPPO-centric missions to production plants and events in places such as Sweden and France.
In an increasingly global packaging industry, IPPO is keen to work with new partners to open the door to its members to access new markets.
If you would like to explore a relationship with the members of IPPO, please reach out to our president at email@example.com.