The International Packaging Press Organisation (IPPO) is a professional group of individual editors, journalists and writers from around the world who cover packaging and the packaging industry from various perspectives.
IPPO is also a friendly, independent, not–for-profit society of colleagues who support each other – and share a passion for packaging.
Founded in 1974, IPPO is truly an international organisation, with members in more than 30 countries. All IPPO members are peer–reviewed and accepted based on individual qualities and abilities – not on the reputations of the companies or publications for which they work.
IPPO is not an association of publications, journals or magazines, Each member is a journalist in their own right, and while the publications they work for may be in competition, members find common ground in our dual professions: journalism and packaging. IPPO provides a forum for our worldwide members to collaborate and exchange information and views about our industry.
The organisation’s aims are:
- To be a friendly society for its members;
- To promote and cooperate in the international exchange of information;
- To develop closer understanding and links with industry and society;
- organise study trips throughout the World between members and the packaging industry;
- To help and protect the interests of members.